Get Answers to common questions about Crossfire Wanaka
- Who will enjoy Crossfire? From mini golf for the younger members of the family to golf, archery and shooting for teens and adults, there really is something for everyone at Crossfire. See activity pages for recommended ages for individual activities.
- Where are you? We are just 10 minutes drive from Wanaka. Leaving Wanaka head south-east on State Highway 6 toward Cromwell and you’ll find us at Criffel Junction, on the corner of SH 6 & Mt Barker Road. See full directions.
- When are you open? We are open 9am to 5pm in winter and 9am to 5:30pm in the summer.
- Do we need to book? No. Come out and shoot with us any time. That said, it is a good idea to book at busy times like long weekends and school holidays to avoid long waits for allies and ranges.
- Can we bring a group out? We welcome groups and offer a range of combo experiences offering a chance to try a range of our shooting activities at discounted prices. And we are happy to organise a special Crossfire experience for you. But please contact us and book a time so that we can maximise your group’s fun.
- How long should we allow for our Crossfire experience? It really depends on how many of our shooting challenges you want to try and for how long. Allow at least an hour for mini golf. Archery allies are available in 15 minute blocks and our battlefield can be booked for 20 minute blocks. Time spent on shooting ranges and golf experiences will depend on how many shots you want to take.Why not give us a call and we can give you an idea of how long to allow for the activities you’d like to try at Crossfire.
- How safe is it? All shooting challenges include expert guidance from our experienced team and take place in environments designed and purpose built with safety in mind. There really is no better place to try iconic shooting experiences like claybird shooting and rifle shooting.